Challenges you could encounter includes;
- Delayed rental payments from drivers or no payment at all.
- Poor vehicle maintenance culture by the drivers.
- Safety of the vehicle.
- Long work hours and unauthorized interstate travels by the driver.
- Get real-time location of all the vehicles on your fleet.
- Set geofence parameters and get notification when the driver(s) travels out of the city at any time.
- Get a notification on driver behavioural patterns like over-speeding, extended work time, harsh braking, engine idling, and other actions that increase wear and tear of the vehicle.
- Access to useful analytical reports (mileage report, speed frequency report, parameter notification reports, to measure vehicle utilization.
- Enjoy playback of the vehicle’s historical movements on the map in the last 9 months.
- Get engine stress notifications.
- The vehicle owner can customize their map interface for better identification experience.
- The envío platform sends an automated weekly email to vehicle owners on the activities of each vehicle every MONDAY at 01.00 hrs.
The envio billing gateway electronically process payments from your driver and instantly disables the engine of the vehicle if the driver fails to make payment on the expected date and automatically enable the engine as soon as the system processes payment.
- Drivers get SMS and email payment reminders 24 hours before payment date.
- Drivers and vehicle owners get e-receipts when payment is successful.
- Drivers and investors get SMS and email notification when there is a default in rental payment.
- Drivers have access to rental rollovers.
envio charge 7% on each weekly rental payments processed.