The commercial transport sector is the heartbeat of mobility in Nigeria.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind a better and more efficient means of public transportation in Nigeria by offering the FREE envioBOx systems to help optimize fleet operations.
A fleet management telemetry SaaS company founded in 2015, envio powers complex transit operations in different cities around Nigeria, offering investors and transport managers the FREE envioBOx; a hybrid satellite telemetric system to improve the quality and reliability of transit service and make operations more efficient.
Statistics from the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics show that 80% of the population in Nigeria depend on the dilapidated commercial transport system to get to their destination. Our technology focus is aligned to solve 2 major challenges which have made the sector less attractive to investors.
- Poor Management of vehicles by transport managers.
- Anxieties of return on investment to investors.
envio offers the FREE envioBOx; a hybrid satellite telemetric system that will help commercial transport managers achieve the following goals;
- Optimize the entire fleet operations seamlessly.
- Electronically process rental payments from drivers to investors. When a driver renting a vehicle on the fleet fails to make payment on the due date, the system automatically disables the engine of the vehicle and automatically turns it ON as soon as the envio platform processes the payments.
Our business model identifies these key market segments;
- Individuals putting up their vehicles for commercial services on taxi app platforms.
- State Government transport management companies seeking Investors listing vehicles for commercial services on their platform.
- Individuals using their vehicles for commercial activities.
- Organizations offering different commercial transport services with their fleet.
As of December 2020, envio offers the envioBOx telemetry services to a fleet value above N1 billion.
envio targets a milestone of 1,000 activations per month by the last quarter of 2021. It headquarters is located in the Federal Capital Territory Nigeria and has support centres in different cities in Nigeria.